First, draw a medium sized circle. Then, draw a triangle on top of the circle, with the top of the circle acting as the bottom of the triangle. Next, draw two half circles on the sides of the triangle. After that, draw two small shaded circles inside the medium sized circle. Then, draw two lines above the shaded circles. Next, draw a line at the top of the triangle. After that, make two short lines with triangles on top of them. Then, draw a square touching the underside of the medium sized circle. Draw another square surrounding the first one. Draw a line separating the bottom right corner of the smaller square from the rest of the smaller square. Shade in the larger section of the smaller square. Erase the shaded square and replace the underside of it with the underside of the larger square. There you have it, a horse head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades