Join Bruce Blitz as he teaches you one of his favorite sketches. This cartoon expression will make you laugh out loud. All you need to create this cartoon of a laughing person is pad of paper, pencil, marker, colored chalks or colored pencils, and an eraser. Using your pencil, loosely draw an oval for the face. Switch to marker to add features. Draw a big looping line to the top right for this nose. You want to leave a lot of room for his mouth. Draw two pointy half triangles going up for eyes. Draw the eyebrows pointing up high, to show he's laughing hard. Take up the rest of his shape with his smile and draw a line to push up his cheek. Use a curved line and thin lines to indicate teeth. Draw two curved lines on the bottom for his tongue, and darken in the rest of the inside of his mouth. Since his head is turned, will only see one ear. Draw one ear with a few lines inside for definition. Draw over pencil lines with marker. Give him a crew cut hair, and stubble. Erase pencil lines. Draw lines to show the echo of his laughter, and tears of joy. Draw some "HA's" in red. Use peach for his face and red for his cheeks. Watch this how to video and you will be able to draw a cartoon of a laughing person.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades