In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw an animated shirt collar. Users will need a sheet of paper and a drawing utensil. Begin by drawing the neck of the figure and attach the head to the neck by connecting it with a chin. Add some lines on the neck for details. At the bottom of the neck, draw an oval shape to close the neck and draw another oval outside of it for the collar. Finish by adding a few lines in the collar for detail. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy drawing, and would like to learn how to draw a shirt collar to use onto their animated characters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades