First, make the chin of the skull by drawing out a slight sharp curve facing downwards. Then, make the forehead and the upper part of the skull by drawing huge slight curves. Draw a circle on the spot where the eye socket should be. Draw a curve at the side of the circle to give it an illusion of popping out. Draw the cheekbone lines as well as the jaw lines to give the skull more definition. Draw several rectangles standing vertically to create the skull's teeth. Finish the head with a slight curve. Draw intersecting zigzag lines to illustrate cracks on the skull. When done, color your artwork as you desire to give it a more realistic look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades