Are you having trouble with your animal drawings? Doodlekat1 shows us how to draw a cute cartoon tiger easily! You will need: blank piece of paper marker or pencil. For the head: Draw a big semi-circle and a small circle in the middle. Connect them using little curves then add the ears. For the nose: Draw a triangle on the top of the small circle then add the mouth, three dots and some whiskers. Draw two big shaded eyes. Draw stripes of varying sizes at the top and the sides of the head. Add the body by drawing a curve and draw the legs and tail. Add some stripes on the tail and the body. You may also color your tiger. Follow these steps and you will find it easier to draw to a cartoon tiger next time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades