In this tutorial, we learn how to draw the Hulk. Start off by drawing the outline of the body. Make sure you draw the character's body large and keep the proportions accurate. After this, start to draw in the features of the face and the rest of the body. Use lines to make the muscles appear, then shade around them to make it look more realistic. Next, you will need to add some color to the drawing. Green would be most accurate, with some parts darker than others with shading. Finish this drawing off by creating a background and then saving it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades