This is Cartoonsmart's introductory lesson on how to draw using vector illustration Flash CS4, CS3 or Flash 8.
Cartoonsmart has an artist draw a cartoon figure of a mad professor explaining each detail as he moves along with the drawing. Most importantly providing you with the appropriate settings to help you understand what you are working with before you start. His lesson is intended for anyone who is interested in getting started and wants to see each step clearly. He gives a simple to understand education on the tools used to create this animation, as well as some helpful tips and tricks of the trade.
- Basic settings to streamline your animation proses.
- Import JPEG's
- Create layers
- Collar fill
- Add shadow
- Using simple shapes
- Tinting objects.
- Properly using you're tools
- Organizing files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades