In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a castle on a sunny day. Start off by drawing the base of the castle, so you know where it will stand. Then, draw in the pillars and the top of the castle going up. After this, draw the body of the castle where the main entrance is. Now, start adding more details to the building, adding in the windows and doors, as well as the points on the top and stairways. Then, color the entire castle gray and add in bricks. Shade the doors, windows, and other areas on the castle as well. To finish, color the sky blue and add in clouds where you prefer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades