In this how-to video, you will learn how to draw Salvation Army Officer Bob Swanson from the cartoon strip Mustard Seeds. First, you will need a pen and paper. Now, start off by drawing the hat of the figure. From there, move on to the glasses, nose, hair, and mouth. Fill in the hair with the sharpie. Next, move on to the jacket and tie. You can add the arms, hands, notebook, and legs from here. Make sure to add the folds on the pants. The feet are next. Fill in the jacket and hat with the sharpie. Be careful not to get in on the outlines of the jacket. After this is done, your drawing of Officer Bob Swanson is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades