In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Cheshire cat in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Start out by drawing the large eyes, then drawing in the nose and face around the cat. Add in the many teeth, then draw on the ears of the cat. Shade in the eyes and make the pupils diamond shapes for a more realistic cat look. After this, shade in areas and make it look as though there is hair on the cat. After this, shade in the nose and add hair around the outside of the cat. To make this look more realistic, use a pencil and use dark and light markings, don't forget the whiskers!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades