In this drawing tutorial, we learn how to draw a chibi Sokka. Start off by drawing a round circle for the head of the character. After this, draw on the ears to the sides of the head. Then, draw on the hair on the back of the head followed by the facial features. After this, draw on the body, but don't draw a neck because this character doesn't really have one. Once you have the outline finished, start to use a darker marker to create the clothing and other details onto the character. Clean up the drawing by erasing any background lines and adding further details. Use shading and lines to make the character look more realistic, then color when finished if you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades