In this video, we learn how to draw children's heads. For the front view, first draw an oval with a slight point for the chin. Then, draw in the features of the face lightly with the side of the pencil. After this, start to shade the side of the eye in. The child's eye has a large eyelid, larger than an adult's eyelid. The pupil should also be large. For a side view, make sure to show the curves of the chin, nose, and lips. The eye should be soft and the ear should be soft as well. Fill in the curves along the face and you will have a great drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades