In our hectic everyday world of coffee, office cubicles, kids, and soul destroying commutes, it's nice - and often necessary - to have a peaceful, safe haven we can come back to and just be ourselves in. Unfortunately, for those who live in overcrowded cities, that place is not home. What's worse is that most apartment buildings and even condos don't have garden space for you to calm your mind in.
So what's the next best thing to having a real garden? Drawing one. Okay, that sounds a little bit sad, but drawing means you'll be doing something artistic for a few hours, which will take your mind off other stressors. And drawing a tranquil garden, as you'll see, can be almost as relaxing as having a real one. Watch the video for the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades