Miandza teaches you how to draw a complex room. You will start with two rectangles, one smaller than the other. Also draw 3 perspective lines - one horizontal and two diagonal, meeting in the middle. After that, start creating objects and pieces of furniture. Also add walls, doors and windows, according to the perspective lines. Use a darker pencil when you're sure of the things you are drawing. Now you start working on details. Don't forget about the floor and ceiling and add details and objects to those as well. You can also add color to walls and pieces of furniture to give it a more realistic look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades