Learn how to draw a cube in 3D with two point perspective in simple steps. First draw a simple cube on a piece of paper by outlining it using a pencil. Now darken the right front side and its top side by sketching the area with the pencil. Now sketch out an image coming out from right side of the cube like a shadow. Sketch the insides of the shadow part and darken the right side of the cube. When finished sketching draw a line to the left and right side of the cube in its middle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades