In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw curves like an architect. The first way is to use circle and oval shaped templates. When using the template, push down on it firmly and carefully picking the template back up to not smear the pencil marks. If the template does not come with a raised backing, use some built-up tape for leverage. Never use permanent markers with the template, work with dirty hands or cut with the template. Users can also use French curve templates and compasses. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in pursuing a career as an architect, and would like to learn how to draw curves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades