In this tutorial, we learn how to draw curvy steps using pencil. To start, you will draw a thin horizontal line with a small point on it. After this, you will draw lines out from this, using a ruler to keep them straight. From here, draw your steps on the bottom of the page using the lines to keep them proportioned and in place. Draw them in a triangle wedge shape and then color them in. Shade the bottom and the sides to give them depth and dimension. After this, draw in the area around the steps for additional details, then save!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades