In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a cylinder. First, you will draw the sides of the cylinder and then the curves for the top and the bottom. After this, complete the circle at the top and then shade in the side with crosshatching. From here, draw some lines to shade in on the side next to the cylinder. If you want to draw a cylinder on its side, draw a box around it first and then continue to draw. Make sure all your lines are equal to each other so it evens up and looks more realistic from an outside view.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades