In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a daffodil for St. David's Day. Start off by drawing a circle to measure out where all of the different petals are going to go, then draw a circle in the middle you know where the middle will go. Next, start to draw out the petals onto the circle. After this, draw the middle of the daffodil with the seeds that are in the middle. After this, draw the lines that are in the middle of the leaves. You might want to use a real flower for a reference picture on this drawing. Next, draw the stem coming out of the flower and add in any details you feel you need!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades