The first step is to draw the daffodil's outer parts carefully.
The second step is to draw the circle shape for inner surface of flower.
The third step is to draw the cubical surface for the flower outside.
The fourth step is to draw the cylindrical and rectangular parts of flower's leaves.
The fifth step is to make the diagram neatly, while using eraser in this diagram.
The sixth step is to take the colors like light yellow, dark yellow, dark green and sky blue.
The seventh step is to pick those colors and paint it neatly, clearly, and carefully.
Now we get a wonderful picture of daffodils.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades