In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Danzo. To start, you will draw the outline with the light touch of the pencil. After this, draw in the final outline darker and then erase the background lines. Next, you will add in the details around the character and then add in lines to show creases and make it look more realistic. From here, you will add in shading to make the drawing have some more depth. After this, you will finish up by cleaning any stray lines with an eraser. You can also use the eraser to blend in the pencil lines and make shading.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades