In this video, we learn how to draw a decent horse. First, start with two circles connected by two curved lines. Next, add a sausage for the top of each leg and add a small circle for the front of the knee. Then, add another for the lower part, and add two hoof outlines at the base of each leg. Then, add the back of the hooves. Next, draw two more lines that are far apart at the bottom and narrow at the top for the neck. Then, draw two circles for the top of the head and the muzzle. Join the two joints with two straight lines and then add a small triangle on the top of the head for an ear. Then, draw a tail and start to fill in the horse with details, hair, and colors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades