This video tutorial is in the Fine Art category which will show you how to draw a deer from a triangle. First you draw an inverted triangle which will make up the face of the deer. Then you draw two small curves starting at the two top corners of the triangle to make the horns of the deer. You can also draw more short curves or straight lines starting from these curves to make up the complete horns. Then you draw the ears starting just below the horns. Draw the eyes and color in the ears and the face of the deer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades