In this tutorial, we learn how to draw different kinds of eyes. If you are drawing an eye from the side, make sure you show the eye bulging out of the eye, and show the long eyelashes and layers of the lids. If you are drawing an eye looking up, make sure to show the socket of the eye and the layers underneath the top of the eyelid. To draw an eye closed, you will show the brow bone and crease of the eye, as well as the lashes and the circles underneath the eye. There are a lot of different eyes to draw, so just take into account the details when you are drawing them and take your time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades