There are few animated characters more iconic than Disney's Cinderella. Her tale is one of wonder, and her likeness is easy to recreate through a simple process. This video tutorial demonstrates how to draw and color Cinderella. Start with a basic line sketch of the princess herself, making sure to include puffy dress sleeves and a large pleat in her gown. In a new layer, trace over her figure with more definite lines and draw on her facial features. Color in her glorious ball gown with various shades of blue to create a sense of texture and depth. Finally, add a background of your choosing to offset her wardrobe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades