This video illustrate us how to draw Disney's Mushu from Mulan. Here are the following steps:
Step 1:first of all draw a oval representing the face and then from the face raw double "S" to form the body.
Step 2: From the lower end draw two legs with claws representing the feet.
Step 3: From the upper hand draw two hands with pointed fingers.
Step 4: Within the face draw two circles representing the eyes and below the eyes draw mouth and the mustaches extending the boundary of the face.
Step 5: Draw the nose and two small horns.
Step 6: Intersect the double "S" with and draw scales on one side.
Step 7: Complete by coloring the whole picture in brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades