This is a video tutorial that is showing its audience how to draw Winnie the Pooh from Disney. The first step in drawing Winnie the Pooh is to draw a light circle that will end up being Winnie's head. Then draw construction lines through the circle for the mouth, eyes, and nose. Next you should draw the eye line off of the construction line that you made earlier. Next lightly sketch his other facial details such as his mouth and nose. Then you should draw his ears on and detail his facial structures a bit more. Next draw in his shirt and then add his arms. Finally you can add his legs and his neck. Then in the very end go back through your drawing and add more detail to every part of your drawing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades