In this video, we learn how to draw a doodle with Marieke Blokland. Start off by writing the letter "e" in cursive, several times, making the letter larger as you go. Link the e's together, then when you get to the bottom of the paper it will be just a scribbled loop. Now, on the next page, draw more of these looped e's, dragging out the lines. On the next paper, draw spirals going from smaller to larger and going clockwise and counter-clockwise. Start to incorporate all of these shapes together, and then you will start to make a new doodle that is all your own! Color and add hearts and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades