This video details how to draw a penguin that is skiing downhill. You start off by drawing the eyes in an oval shape, and drawing a line cutting them in half for the eyelids. Don't forget dots for eyes! Following that, you draw the penguin's mouth and the top half of the body, including the flipper. You will next draw the ski poles and the lower half of the body. Of course, in order to ski the penguin will need two feet, and two skis so you should probably draw those too. You can now add details such as eyebrows, a hat, or a scarf. Also, you might want to color your penguin in!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades