In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a dragon in profile. Start with a pencil on a white piece of paper and draw out the outline of the profile for the dragon. After this, start to add in the details for the side of the face, this includes the horns, teeth, nostrils, and scales for the dragon. Work your way into the middle of the dragon, drawing in different details, including the eyes and the mouth. Continue to shade and add different lines to the dragon, then finish it off with a horn or a wing at the top of the head. When finished, choose to color it or just leave it as it is, enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades