Michael Weisner, a 2D illustrator and graphic designer teaches us how to draw a majestic Eagle on a waving American flag. To start, you should box in the area for the flag. It should be roughly centered on the page, add a bit of a wave to box to simulate the wind on a flag. Complete the rough outline with the flag pole on the left side. Now you can begin with the Eagle. Use an oval to draw the chest of the Eagle and allow you to easily place the wings and other important features. You should start with the left wing, being sure to include feather detail. Then you should move to the head and the right wing. Finally, draw the talons and begin detailing to make the Eagle look majestic. To really get an accurate Eagle you should look at a photo reference. Now it's time to complete the flag in the background. Start by drawing the box that contains the stars, and draw them in at equal intervals. Next you should draw in the 13 red and white stripes. Put in some curves here because the flag is waving. Finishing the drawing by adding some folds and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades