This video explains how to draw Eevee from Pokémon. Start with two circle shapes, one for the head and one for the body. The shape for the body is a little misshapen as you see here. You will then draw the facial guidelines and then draw the lines for the large pointed ears. You will draw in the inner shape of Eevee's ears as you see them here, then draw out the circular eyes using the facial guidelines you drew in step one. Color in the eyes and make sure you leave white to add that glazed look. Lastly, draw two dashes one for each eyebrow. Completely draw out the shape of Eevee's face and then draw the outlined shape of it's ears. Eevee is a very good natured Pokémon specie. Once that is done you can add some fuzz on top of it's head ad then draw the button nose, and a dash for a mouth. You are almost done with drawing Eevee. All you have to do here is sketch out the thick fury coat that rest as a collar around this Pokémon's neck, and then draw out the big fat busy tail. For your last drawing step you will draw out the front legs and paws, then the toe lines.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades