This video demonstrates how to draw a detailed half face portrait of a person by drawing the eye and hair. Begin by drawing the outline of the eye, adding detail such as the inner fold of the eye where the tear ducts are as well as creases above the eye. Draw the pupil of the eye, adding highlights to the center. Then, continue by drawing highlights and further shading details to the rest of the eye, including eyelashes and then the eyebrow. Continue by drawing the outline of the face near the eye and make a curve of the hair line, adding detail to face for the hair line and adding shading detail to the hair as it frames the side of the face. Finish your drawing by going back to add more details.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades