In this tutorial, we learn how to draw eyebrows and eye lashes. First, sketch out the basic shape of the eyebrow. Cross edge with a 2B pencil, then blend it in to lighten in and act as a skin tone. Then, draw the actual hair with a B pencil, going upwards with the pencil strokes in the front area. For eyelashes, you will sketch out the outline with a 2H, then draw the eyelid and the hairs for the lashes. Draw in the direction and the shape of the eye to give off the illusion that it's round. In the front, the lashes should appear like they are in front of the viewer, wrapping around the eye. Darken these, then add in additional underneath the eyelid.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades