In this tutorial, we learn how to draw eyes with a pencil. First, draw the outline of the eye, giving it an almond type of shape. From here, you will add in the lines to the eyes and shade it in to make it look more realistic. Add in the crease above and below the eye, then draw another line on the bottom for the lash line. Then, darken in the areas around the eyes, then add in the lashes to the top and the bottom of the eyes. Shade in the pupil, then use lines to create a more realistic inside of the eye. Add in any details you would like, then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades