How to draw a face with guide linesIn this video we are about to see how to draw a face with guide lines. Even though the tutorial don't get into the full details of how to draw a face it guides us with the basics. To start with is drawing the outline of the face and the guide lines. The focus mainly is on placing the eyes, nose and lips on the right spots. The center vertical line to cut the head to two halves and horizontal line in the middle for our eyes. Draw horizontal lines for the nose and the lips. Every line somehow falls in the center. Draw the eyes first. Don't make it either large or so small and also don't make it round. Proceed with the nose and nostrils on nose line and the lips on the lip line. Then get on with the hair and eyebrows. That's it you are done in drawing a face with guide lines.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades