In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a fairly realistic eye. Start with a pen and draw a wispy line for the eye, like a football shape. Then, you will draw the pupil inside the eyes and the ring around it. Draw in lines around the pupil and the eye to show where the colors and shades of the eye come into play. Then, shade in the entire eye lightly. From here, darken up the upper lash and create a create on the eye. Then, make the eyelid crease on the bottom of the eye and add in the inner corner of the eye. To finish, shadow and blend around the eye.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades