In this tutorial, we learn how to draw female body proportions in the manga style. First, you will need to mark your paper evenly with lines to see where you want the head to be at. After this, draw down the rest of the body, looking at the lines as you continue to draw. Use these lines as measurement tools to make the body look proportionate. For example, the head should start at one and the fingers should end at the fifth line. The waist should come at line 3 or 4, then you can finish off the rest of the body. When finished, you will have the proportions right, and you can always erase anything that doesn't look right to you!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades