Kathryn Hagen teaches us how to draw female heads in this tutorial. Start with an oval and dissect it horizontally and vertically. Draw in the hairline, as well as the eyes, nose, and mouth. You can measure out where everything should go by using the lines as a reference point. Add details into the eye, then continue on to add more details to the nose, showing the nostrils. Draw more details on the mouth, then define the center of the lip and shape. Draw on the ears, and add a line where the cheekbones are. Use shading to your advantage and to help you show the shape of the bone. The hair will add volume to the head, so add shape and make the top larger than the rest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades