Learn the trick to drawing a Ferrari, but not just any old Ferrari, the Ferrari 599 GTO, the mother of all Ferraris. It's the car any man or woman would love to own, and it has some serious power built into it. Not only does this car have beauty, but it has brains and muscle, too. DragoArt has this video tutorial on how to draw a Ferrari 599 GTO animated car. Get more detailed instructions on the step-by-step cartoon drawing here.
This vehicle is absolutely perfect through and through. The specs of the Ferrari 599 GTO: The Engine: 65 degree V-12, 5998 cc, Dry sumped, DOHC, 48 valves total, 4 valves per cylinder, Front longitudinally mounted. Fuel system: fuel injection, Aspiration: naturally aspirated, Maximum Output: 620 bhp at 7600 rpm, Maximum Torque: 608.0 Nm at 5600 rpm, 0-100 km/h: +/- 3,62 second, 0-300 km/h: +/- 29,9 second Top speed: +/- 330 km/h, Power-to-weight: 0.37 bhp / kg, Wheelbase: 2750 mm, Track front: 1690 mm, Track rear: 1618 mm, Traction: Rear wheel drive, Gearbox: Paddle-operated 6 speed, Kerb weight: +/- 1690 kg.
WOW, impressive, right? Sit back and get ready to learn how to draw a 2006 Ferrari 599 GTO with step-by-step instructions. After you are done you can color the sports car anything you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades