Basic bust drawing : Starting with the standard ball and crossed lines for the face. The artist fleshes out the chin before moving onto the eyes, giving them the general feel of the face. The nose and mouth follow suite. The tribal marking on the characters face are added next and shaded darkly. The front part of the hair is swept up from the brow, bringing it back down in a few graceful arcs, the tips of a few of the larger strands are flicked out. The final tribal marking of the face is added, a U shaped arc above the brow. Shading is added under the protruding hair on the left side of the face. A little more light hitting the hair is added for depth. A simple hat is drawn over the rest of the hair, with a little shading given the light source. Moving onto a thick neck and the upper section of the characters main attire, shading is added as the artist worked. This section had a lot less attention to detail. The cap is taken down and shaded down behind the characters head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades