In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a fist. Start off by drawing for circles linked to each other, then draw lines coming down from the middle of each circle. Then, draw a line across the bottom of each vertical line, going horizontally. After this, use a dark line to outline around the circles and the bottom of the lines. Make sure to draw a line in between each of the individual lines. Next, add a couple of curved lines to make a thumb appear on the side. To finish, erase the original circles and lines from the middle, then add in shading and darker lines to make the drawing complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades