In this six-part drawing tutorial hosted by artist Wayne Tully, learn how to draw a firey flaming skull. Start from scratch in part one with the outline of the skull, then move onto the skull's features including the eyes and jaw in part two. Part three takes you through shading under the skull's eyes and around the skull's cheekbones to add dimension. In part four, learn how to strengthen pencil lines & add shading to define the cheekbones. Once the skull is done, part five goes over how to add background flames... which completes the drawing, setting it up for inking in part six.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades