Learn how to draw a flower in MS Paint in this video tutorial from Shannon. In the first step, you will need to draw a circle with the shape tool. To create the petals, you will need to draw additional circles surrounding the first circle. Use the paint brush tool in green to create the stem and leaves, which you will draw free-hand. Using the bucket tool, fill in the leaves and the petals of the flower. Shannon also shows in this video how to draw a bird next to the flower with the paint brush tool using a few circles for the head and body. She then draws a branch for the bird to sit on, along with grass. Follow the steps in this video tutorial to learn how to draw a basic flower and bird picture in Microsoft Paint.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades