In this tutorial, we learn how to draw fold legend Bob Dylan. To start, you will first draw the hair and the head along with the upper body, hands, and guitar. After this, you will start to add in the facial features. Draw on the eyes and add lines to make the face look more realistic. Make sure it looks like he is holding the guitar with his hand, showing one hand around it. After this, you will need to add color to the drawing on both the clothing and the skin. To finish, you will erase any background or stray lines and save this gorgeous drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades