In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a foot. To start, you will first need to draw the outline of the foot. You can easily do this by first drawing out the ankle and then drawing the rest of the foot. Look at your foot if you need help to figure out where the different contours are. Then, draw in the toes and add in the toenails. Once you do this, you will be able to add in the shading around the foot as well as the lines to the skin to make it look more realistic. When finished, sign with your name and save!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades