In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw a formal dress. Begin by sketching the body of the figure. A formal dress is usually loose, so make the figure's body look thin and slender. The add some glamorous looking hair on the figure to make her look formal. Then add details to the dress by drawing the straps of the dress and cleavage on the chest. For the bottom of the dress, draw vertically curved lines to represent the fold of the dress. Make the dress look long and loose at the bottom. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy drawing, and would like to learn how to draw a formal dress to utilize in their drawings and artwork.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades