In this video, we learn how to draw a Formula 1 Ferrari F60. Start out by drawing of the car, then start to shade it in. Shade in the wheels and then the rest of the vehicle with a lighter pencil. After this, use the eraser to erase different parts of the car to make it look more realistic. Draw in darker lines with the pencil to make it more shaded. Then, add in shading on the bottom of the car and continue to darken the care until it's completely filled in. Add in writing on the wheels and then add additional detailing to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades