In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a fun bunny doodle. To begin, draw an upside down triangle with two straight lines coming out of the top middle. Next, draw a half circle over the eyes, then draw two large bunny ears on top of the half circle. Then, connect the curls on the end of the ear to the bottom of the head. Now, do an additional line to make the inside of the ear. After this, draw another circle around the bottom of the face, then draw a line with two humps at the bottom of the bunny. Now, add on the limbs to a circular bunny. When finished, add any details to make the bunny more complete and color it how you wish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades