Start by drawing a triangle at the top of the tree. This will act as your first part of your tree. Then draw the second part of the tree. To do so draw another triangle that is bigger than the first. Then you will need to draw a third and final triangle for the bottom of your tree. Make sure that this triangle is bigger than your first and second triangles. Make the bases of the triangles wavy so that they resemble branches. Add the base by adding a small rectangle and a circle for the stand. Then add candy canes and tinsel to decorate. Finally add a star to the top of the tree.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades